- Weekly e-mail updates
- School tours
- Educational programs
- Parent networking opportunities
- Elementary and Middle School Fact Sheets with important information you want all in one place
- Transcripts and audio files from our parent programs – in case you can't make it to one of our meeting, you'll get the information you need
- "How to Evaluate Elementary Schools", "How to Evaluate Middle Schools", and more parent-friendly guides!
- Parent Network – Ideas, tips, and best practices from parents throughout PUSD with contact information so you can share resources and information.
Already a member but can’t log in? When we moved to our new website, we couldn’t import individual passwords. This means you will have to reset your password. Go the log in window, enter your user name (email address) and click on "forgot password.” You'll get an email with a temporary password right away. Copy and paste it into the log in window and click sign-in. You can then pick a new password and update your member profile information on the Member Profile Update page under "Support PEN.”
Start your no-obligation, tax-deductible monthly subscription now and ensure PEN's long term sustainability
Or make a one-time tax-deductible contribution of $45 so we can keep connecting parents with one another and the information they need
Look for more information and benefits when the PEN Parent Leaders Circle membership drive begins in fall 2012.